Japan does not have a welfare system.
Work for it or do without.
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you’ll ever read applicable to this experiment:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea they don’t have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they have worked for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this? Neither could I.